Henley Business School
|Famous For||Research, Henley MBA|
|Famous For||Research, Henley MBA|
Founded in 1945, Henley Business School was the first business school to be established in the UK and is one of the oldest and most respected schools in Europe. It is consistently ranked among the world’s top 50 business schools by the Financial Times and The Economist and is also among an elite group of business schools - the top 1% in the world – to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of its faculty and output.
As part of the University of Reading, Henley operates within an academic institution that is placed within the top 1% of all global universities. The School has industry connections with companies such as the BBC, British Airways, Sky, O2 and Microsoft.
Across the fields of finance, management, accounting, real estate & planning and information management, Henley graduates are in demand and doing great things. As a Henley graduate, the School will equip you with the skills to handle major business challenges, lead as a confident manager and achieve your own career goals.
Courses at Henley
Accounting: As an accounting graduate at Henley, you will leave with a deep understanding of advanced accounting skills, business acumen and a foundation for a successful career.
Business & Management: Deeply practical and research-led, our Business & Management programmes use interactive teaching methods to enable you to handle advanced management and business challenges.
Finance at the ICMA centre: Henley Finance graduates are some of the most sought after business graduates in the UK and the world. Your thorough understanding and expertise will help you make an impact in the world of finance.
Information Management: Our Informatics Research Centre is renowned for its interdisciplinary and collaborative research, and knowledge transfer in information management – and it is this reputation that is helping our graduates make a real difference in industry.
Real Estate & Planning: The Real Estate & Planning programmes at Henley are recognised globally for their innovative and thorough approach. As a graduate you'll benefit from the advanced learning and specialist understanding of this exciting sector.
Services for International Students
Reading is home to students from over 150 countries and individual support sessions are available for students to discuss any problems they may have in confidence.
Through quality face-time with faculty members and peers, Henley will help you develop both personally and professionally to become a well-rounded graduate. You will leave with:
- A broad understanding of industry
- Confidence in your own ability
- A path to achieving your career aspirations
- 5th in the UK (36th in the world) for Masters in Finance programmes (Financial Times 2020)
- 24th in the world (UK 6th) for careers progress in Masters in Finance (Financial Times 2020)
- 4th for salary percentage increase in the Masters in Finance (Financial Times 2020)
- 8th in the world for percentage of female students in the Masters in Finance (Financial Times 2020)
- 21st in the World (no.3 in the UK) for the Executive MBA (Economist 2020)
- 3rd (9th in Europe) for the Executive MBA salaries rank (Economist 2020)
- 4th in Europe for % of female full-time faculty in the Executive MBA (Financial Times 2020)
- Top 30 in Europe for aims achieved in the Executive MBA (Financial Times 2020)
- UK top 5 of Executive Education providers for combined open and custom programmes (Financial Times Executive Education 2020 - The Top 50 Schools)
- No.16 in Europe of Executive Education providers for combined open and custom programmes (Financial Times Executive Education 2020 - The Top 50 Schools)
- World top 25 of Executive Education providers for combined open and custom programmes (Financial Times Executive Education 2020 - The Top 50 Schools)
Henley Business School have two campuses in the UK, and 15 globally. The Whiteknights campus is green campus in the heart of the thriving Thames Valley town of Reading, while Greenlands is located on the Thames just outside of Henley-on-Thames.